The new UriSed mini is a highly effective tool in a wide range of medical and clinical settings such as hospitals, clinics, accident and emergency departments and outpatient laboratories.
UriSed Mini utilizes the traditional gold standard method while eliminating the most time-consuming and operator-dependent procedures in laboratories performing manual microscopy. In addition it can also serve as a backup instrument of automated sediment analyzers.
- Up to 60 tests / hour throughput
- Total measurement cycle is less than 1 minute
- Cost-effective operation without liquid reagents or calibrators
- Highly effective tool in small laboratories, emergency departments or as a back-up system for automated sediment analyzers
- Connection to Laboratory Middleware or direct connection to LIS
- Small, simple, easy-to-use